Image quality is everything! Take a look at the following tips and guidelines to ensure you choose the best photo:
- Lighting is KEY - make sure that we can see your pet clearly!
- Tip: choosing a photo that was taken in daylight or a brightly lit room usually makes a great choice.
- Since we only offer half body or head shots, make sure that the entire face and neck are visible in the photo.
- We want your art to be as accurate as possible - we ask that you please don't use images with heavy filters that would potentially distort your pet's natural beauty!
- Grab a treat and get your pet's attention! Make sure your pet is looking directly at the camera in your selected photo.
- Tip: we prefer your pet to be at eye level and facing forward - this will ensure the best quality!